Ilham woke up EARLY on Sunday, and when I say early.. it's wayyy toooo early by my standard. 6.45 am beb!!! Hari ini dalam sejarah betulla... but since he woke up crying but didnt wanna open his eyes, I opened all windows, doors and told him, dah pagi tau.. I guess dia cam mengingau and still ingat malam. It's the first time in.. er.. I guess.. 2 years kot.. I woke up THAT early during a weekend.
I left him to play with Uzey and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. And since I've planned to make doughnuts, I prepared the doh as well. It's actually my 3rd time preparing it My first attempt when I was few months pregnant, I threw away everything! Sebabnya doh tak naik hahaha. Sebab apa doh tak naik? Sebab masa tengah sukat gandum tu tetiba gandum tak cukup and terpaksa suruh Uzey pegi kedai and beli gandum.. So the 'intermitten' tu lah agaknya yang menspoilkan doh tu.. But before I threw it away, I actually went outside and put the bowl under the hot sun, dengan harapan doh tu akan naik gak.. but.. hehe jadi kuih pau ade lah.. When I was home dekat2 nak beranak, I saw Mama making it, so few months after that, I tried again, during last CNY break. And I finally made it!! Keskeskes ..But this time.. my third attempt.. it turned out to be quite 'doughy'.. (ada ke word ni Puan Sub Editor/ Cik English teacher?)
Okay, enuff bout doughnut. Just received a notification from AA this morning that they are retiming our flight to 12.15 pm instead of the original 8 am. Sukati mak bapak dia je nak retime2 flight cam tu? Iskk... But I guess I shud not komplen too much memandangkan kitorang beli tiket RM4.99 je hehe.. But hey! Tax mahal jugak !!
Whatever it is, I hope this week nobody will spoil my cuti mood. Though I'm damn sure that SoB will!!!
~over and out ..
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment