I've left my blog idle for few days, due to the stupid rotten tooth that got extracted on Saturday and has made my life miserable since then. Thank God it's okay now and my life is back to normal.
Ilham has a new hobby. He likes playground so much I thought of having one in our own backyard..perghh..macam banyak duit je. But seriously, if were rich, I would buy all those Little Tike$ punye stuff and let him play sampai tido. We went to KFC and he had fun playing on the slides, and when Uzey took him to the palyground while waiting for me at the dentist, Uzey SMSed me and said "Ilham lupa diri".. seriously I can imagine how he was overjoyed being at the playground.
On the other hand, it's 3rd day of Puasa month. This is our 3rd ramadhan here in BTU, and as usual, it sucks. I mean not la the puasa sucks, but we miss all the glorious food we can have back at home!!!
Our fate is going to be determined tomorrow. I know it's all written in qada' and qadar, but I'm praying that we'll get the green light and we'll be outta here by January..aminn...
~over & out solat Zohor
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
selamat berpuasa.If u think food at your place sucks..wait till u see my bukak puasa dishes!! N'way, what happen to the gigi la darling sampai kena cabut!!?G'luck with d transfer!!
ntahla Ip, it was broken into half (logik ke?) and sakit nak mampos! so i'm one gigi short right now :-)
{rongak smile}
Post a Comment