
Picture of Ilham & his Aki taken at the golf resort where we stayed for a nite last weekend.
And there goes another weekend.. how time flies. Kejap je and it's almost October. Can we skip November & December? So that we go straight to January and by then we all are back at home.
Went to Miri again, this time with papa & ayim. We departed late Saturday afternoon and went straight to the resort. Went out to had dinner and I was such a good girl for not buying anything eventhough Au$$ino ada stock clearance, sebabnya, I left my wallet at home! Menyesal nya aku tertinggal menda tu, next time, I won't leave home without my plastic money. But on the other hand, it did me good for not spending on the unnecessary..
Oh and I guess I shud write to MD of Coff33 Bean & Tea leaf mesia sebabnya, ultimate mocha at their Miri branch doesn't taste like ultimate mocha at all! Korang tipu ingredients, eh? Ceh.. and I paid 12 bucks just for a taste of plain ice blended.. tak altimet langsunG!
Left Miri around 3 pm and was home by 5 pm. Last nite I prepared kurma ayam but everyone was still full, so I made sushi instead and keep the kurma for today's lunch. I feel bad when papa is home and I hv to come to work. And I've a meeting at 7.30 pm tonite!!! WTF???? Why laaa kena buat meeting when I have guests... tssk..tskk...
Called the travel agent just now to re-route our flight, instead of arriving in KBR, we will arrive at TGG. So that we can be in Kert for few days before raya to help with Mimi's wedding preps. After that, balik raya TM and eve of 1st raya must return to Kert. Pengsan beb. I'll never ever plan for a wedding during raya time! Bleh mati cam ni..
Ilham is enjoying every minutes of his time, since ada company at home. And he shows an instant liking to his aki. After all, he'll be spending most of his time with Aki later, when we move to Kert, I'll drop him at papa's place before going to work.
Bosan & bosan & bosan. Hafta finish few things by today
~over & out
No comments:
Post a Comment