As predicted by Uzey, impossible for us to leave by November. So there goes my angan2 to go back for good during raya break. Hopefully betulla bleh blah by January, if not..sigh.. tak tau nak maki sape.. :(
I've been outta office for the last few days, discovering my true self la kononnya by attending the leadership program. What leader? Who? Leader? Me? yeaahh rite.. but it was fun to got to know myself, though i'm sure I still have a long way to go to be a real one.
Few months back I dicovered that I'm a dominant leader, in my kuku besi style. And I knew now that I'm a balanced choleric-melancholic-phlegmatic person, which explains why I'm a bossy, to-do-list freak, friendly(?) and indecisive person. And at the same time, I'm an introvert-judger-feeler-sensor person. That's quite complicated for someone plain and simple like me, but what de heck , dah itu result dia. I guess now I've gotta be cautious on the way I treat my subord, kesian derang dapat aku jadik bos. Plus the fact that I can be loud, direct, sarcastic and MANIC when I'm at my worst, I'm making their life hell. Wtf, let me outta here and I make them happy hehehe
Ilham's not so well these few days. Guess he's tired, tetiba dapat flu. Luckily Uzey gave him the medication early so it's not getting worse. Looking fwd for Papa's and ayim's visit, they are arriving tomorrow with my keropok lekor, woohoo.. we're planning to drive to Miri again this weekend, tapi cam bosan je.. nothing interesting to do there, unless we wanna go and visit tempat2 bersejarah, which is definitely not my cup of tea! Bonus is coming in soon, so that's one thing that makes me one happy satisfied thankful lady!!
~over & pengsan
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lucky you!! dapat bonus..not sure if i'm getting mine this year...
ip, leaving the country is a bonus on its own already! :-)
Post a Comment