Monday, September 04, 2006

Surprises! Surprises!

Ilham surprised me last 2 nites. He was playing in the kitchen, when I called his name, he came out and brought a piece of wipecloth and suddenly he started wiping his play gym!!!! Only then Uzey told me that he saw Uzey wiping the food he spilled on the floor earlier. Lepas tu, terus imitate. That was not the first time. Few days back, I saw him wiping the floor, Oshin-style. Sampai tertonggeng-tonggeng. And the other day when I said "Bye!" he actually said bye while waving his hands. Tapi after that, suruh repeat dah tak mau. So I guess, after Mama, Papa, boo, ABC.. bye is his next word.

We have been giving orders to him lately. "Ilham, nak remote.." there he comes with the remote control.. "Ilham, nak handphone"... cepat2 cari and bring to us.. he now can bring us pampers, book, air, seluar.. I guess it won't be long before he can start to bring us drinks, magazine, etc etc.. hehe buli anak..

Every morning b4 I leave for work, I'll open the door just to catch a glimpse on dua anak beranak tu. And most of the time, Ilham sleeps close to Uzey, as in almost hugging him. There were times, he slept right under Uzey's ketiak.. few times on Uzey's chest.. and one time on Uzey's arm. I'm sure he'll miss those moments once Ilham grows up/Uzey has to wake up earlier to get ready to work..

On other note, my EDC paper is being prepared. The status is almost okay, hope things will go smoothly and I can start planning my future in Kert as soon as possible!

~over & out minum Milo panas

No comments: