Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Miss Ilham..


Uzey drove me to work today, since Ilham woke up very early. As usual, my baby had so much fun sitting in his carseat and watched the world go by, he even hummed few songs and blabbering to himself.

But.. when we reached my office, I gave him a kiss, stepped out of the car and waved to him, his expression changed drastically. No more that cheerful baby singing to himself, he looked so sad, I felt like crying myself. His eyes were fixed on me until Uzey reversed the car and left.


Ilham, I'm sorry I have to leave you. Believe me, I do this for you, for us.. I would trade anything in the world just to be with you.. but I can't. So for the few hours I'm gone, Papa will tak great care of you.. and I'll be home soon!!

Mama loves you so much..

No comments: