Wednesday, June 14, 2006

18/6/2005
We are counting the days for you to be born...

19/6
Since tengahari ada contraction.. But very mild... By 6pm dah pack barang... Sampai hospital buat ECG bqby okay... contraction pun 1/2jam sekali je..taknak stay kat hospital so balik semula

20/6
starting. 8 am ..rasa contraction gak but still unsure... Kol 9 mama tepon soh bangun siram bunga... Xlarat ah so bfast...nak try tido dah xleh sbb contraction gap 10...15..20 minit sekali. Kol 11 mama balik from skolah..siap2 terus gi spital. Buat ECG & admit terus. Had lunch around 3.At that time contraction dah 5 minutes gap. After that buat ECG test lagi. Then the real pain started.Contraction makin frequent and more intense. I tried not to lie down. Instead l forced myself to sit and stand when the pain became unbearable. Around 5pm I was 6cm dilated. Sakit gile and by 6pm I had to stay in bed. I was not aware of what happened around me by then. Few minutes before 8pm.. I was on a wheel chair. ..... Wheeled down to the labour room. Oh before that I was given some medicine to empty my colon first. Got down to the labour room..changed to hospital gown and very much in pain. The only thing I remembered was holding to Uzey's hands tightly. And he was at my side..didnt leave me at all.. My pillar of strength..
I was in the labour room from 8pm. Had entonox which was supposed to help lessen my pain. But instead of inhaling the gas .. I used the gas mask to scream! Things got mixed up..I was holding to my ever caring husband.. The doctor & nurses were cheering me loudly...and the baby was on the way! The only motivation for me was when Uzey showed me the small bassinet the nurse wheeled in..to put my baby later on. I was sooo determined to put a baby..a real baby in that!!

No comments: