Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Thank You

{This post will serve as reminder to myself. Esp during trying times that can make me forget how blessed I am having you as my husband}

Thank you Uzey for ...

- being there for me for the last 8 years
- taking care of Ilham full time since the day he was born
- being in the labour room with me
- Holding my hands since my contraction was 20-minutes gap
- Ironing my baju keje
- Cooking nasik + sometimes lauk for me to have during lunch (and sometimes dinner)
- Doing the dishes
- Doing the laundry all the time and I’ll never have to sidai baju tengah panas
- Folding and kemas our baju all the time
- Being ‘Monk’!!!
- Packing and unpacking barang everytime kita travel
- Vacuuming the house every weekend
- Paying my hutang credit card
- Buying me nice things, bouquets of flowers etc etc
- Driving me wherever I wanna go (esp in KL)
- Suffering in silence during my countless shopping trips
- Keeping the house spick & span
- Paying & organizing the bills
- Locking Astro Ria and tak kasi I watch AF4
- Keeping up with my annoying brothers yang always lembap (esp Becik)
- Making friends with my brothers
- Accepting my family
- Being my husband
- Taking care of me everytime I fall sick
- Not leaving my side esp when I was hospitalized with throat infection last 3 years
- Going to so many nice places with me
- Your patience
- Your loyalness

- The best honey dew susu ever
- Always be there for us
- Being such an angel
- BEING YOU.

This is actually an endless list but I just want you to know that you are everything I need in a friend, soulmate, companion, husband, lover, human being.

No comments: