i am stubborn
i just want to leave this place
i said I want to leave this place
i want to learn how to swim properly :-p
i wish I can leave this place
i hate people who don’t respect others
i miss my family
i fear God
i hear that the company is going to increase our salaries :-)
i wonder what will happen to us
i regret coming here
i am glad I have Ilham & Uzey with me here
i sing when I feel like singing
i cry when I feel like crying
i am not always moody
i made nice cheese cake
i write for fun
i confused myself sometimes
i need a massage just like the one I had in Ubud
i should lose weight
i start my day by kissing Ilham
i finish my day by kissing Ilham
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment