Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh me Oh Myyyyy

There are so many things in my mind rite now..

Especially when 1 credit card has reached its maximum credit limit and another one is approaching soon.. sigh... cepatle bonus.. I wanna pay all my debts (and then start a new cycle) hehehe..evil grin..

How .. oh how am I gonna survive this trip since Uzey's not coming. And how Ilham's gonna survive when he opens his eyes one day and can only see Nenek, instead of Papa? Mama lak kena attend training..what will happen if he doesn't stop crying? what will happen if he doesn't wanna drink his milk? doesn't wanna eat? cries non-stop during the almost 3 hrs flight?
so many what ifs and I'm damn scared.

But I guess life must go on and we must be brave and accept things that happen, or will happen. Coz things happened for a reason...

On a much happier note, weekend is almost here. I've completed many tasks this week and feel good about it. The next step wud be to finish all the trainings, request for transfer again and see how it goes from there.

God please take me out of this place!!!!

No comments: