4 Jobs I Had In My Life
1. Filing clerk at Haworth Subang- my supervisor was a s#xual harasser- dia harassed another clerk, so we resigned
2. QA clerk Ansell Shah Alam- my sv was a lesbian.. nama dia cik xDx..
3. QA exec at Custommedia in TPM – keje dalam 3 bulan kot
4. IT exec at KUB building- sempat keje sebulan je
5. IT exec in GIRM
6. HR Exec
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. shrek 1 & 2
2. 50 first dates
3. ice age
4. wedding singer
Four TV Shows I love To Watch
1. house MD
2. Desperate Housewives
3. LOST!!!
4. sume citer playhouse disney
Four Places I've Lived
1. Tanah Merah
2. Seremban
3. Kuantan
4. Shah Alam
5.Puchong
6. Kertih
7 Bintulu
Four Places I've Been On Vacation To
1. Redang
2. Pangkor
3. Bali
4. KK
Four Places I'd Rather Be In
1. home with Ilham & Uzey
2. Tanah Merah with my family
3. Kertih
4. -
Four of My Favorite Foods
1. italian food sume jenis
2. nachos
3. burger king nye mushroom swiss
4. keropok lekor
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Ilham Inspires
2. the star online
3. few blogs
4. petronas nye website (cari keje kosong)
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment