..though it's not gonna be very exciting coz Uzey's not coming along!! huhu...
so, what's my plan when in KL?
Let's see... blurgghh..macam takde mood langsung! But see lah how it goes. Without Uzey tagging along, I feel cam arghhhhh tak bestttttttnyaaaaaa....
anyways, this is a message to U.. sayang..
" First of all, welcome to my blog!!! I finally have a visitor! hahaha and feel so honoured to have you here keskeskes... secondly, please enjoy your free time and tolongla dok rileks2 je, tak payah la u nak kemas the whole house and mop and sanitize semua Ilham nye toys (but I bet that's what u will do..!!!) , tengkiu for sending the car for service. Thanks thanks thanks for everything that you have done and will do..
We are gonna miss you darling! Tak best nya shopping without u.. nanti I nak tanya sape kalau tatau nak beli barang? Nak mintak opinion sape? But I will buy your pesanan okay, don't worry. Ape lagi u teringin? Auntie Anne? Cinnabon? Let me know okayyyy.....
Finally, please take care of yourself & please pray that our journey will be smooth & Ilham tak buat hal sepanjang kat sana .... I love you and Ilham loves you more!!! Muahh muahhh.."
CUTI ANDA TELAH DILULUSKAN
hahahha.. Love ya,
Wife
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment