How time flies.. Ilham's gonna be 1 tomorrow. Macam tak percaya. One year ago I gave birth to my lovely darling baby..Umair Ilham B Uzzir Haslija. The precious gem that we have been waiting for almost 2 years..
One year ago on this date, I scared myself for the false alarm.. since I was not yet dilated, had to pujuk Dr Zana not to admit me in ward, so went back, had supper at White House with mom & hubby... and finally D-Day came next Subuh...
Ilham.. how lucky we are to have you. Macam tak percaya... serious shittt memang until today when I look at you sleeping, how content you are, I feel so blessed having you...
Spent the weekend cooking & sleeping & golek2ing with my 2 fav guys.. Can't wait for the next weekend!! hahaha
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment