4 jobs I would stink at:
Teacher
Sales person
Actor
Writer
4 movies I can watch over & over:
The Wedding Singer
Ice Age
50 First Dates
Labu Labi
4 beverages I enjoy from time to time:
Ultimate Ice Blended Mocha - Only the one from Coffee Bean for me
Ice lemon tea
Milo kosong, suam
Honey dew susu concocted by Uzey
4 fantastic destinations I would like to go to before I pass out:
Mecca - this time for Hajj
Maldives
LA
London
4 things I love to do on weekends:
Golek2 with Ilham
Cooking for Uzey
Shopping - when in KL
Spending time with family around me
4 objects I could not live without:
Handphone
Food
Water
Ilham- can he be considered as an object?
4 gadgets I do not have which I would quite like to have:
Nokia Communicator - to replace my old Nokia 6510 and Tungsten T2
Washing machine cum dryer
Breadmaker
Air purifier
No comments:
Post a Comment