Thursday, June 22, 2006

The 5s Meme

5 items in my fridge.

There are actually so many things inside there, it’s always full to the brim, esp during weekends.
1) Ilham’s frozen porridge
2) Ilham’s Calciyum
3) Leftovers
4) Air sejuk in botol Ribena kaca - Uzey will be complaining non-stop if it’s not replenished
5) Eggs - good during emergencies

5 items in my closet-

I don’t really use this closet. Most of the times keep my clothes in the bakul in ironing room
1) Baju kawin in a zipped bag
2) Baju melayu Uzey
3) His pants + shirt (there’s only 1 shirt!)
4) Dusty sexy sleepwear which I don’t wear anymore :-p
5) Ilham’s toys

5 items in my purse-

knapsack- since I don’t really carry a handbag & most of the time keeps my purse in the knapsack
1) Ilham’s diapers
2) Ilham’s Magic Cup
3) Ilham’s spare clothes
4) My wallet
5) Ilham’s toys

5 people who are thusly tagged

Whoever’s reading this blog- which I doubt! hahha

No comments: