Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Ilham!

20.06.2006

Dearest my darling baby Ilham, Happy birthday! You're 1 year old today! Mama and Papa pray that Ilham will be a good son, anak yang soleh, taat, dengar cakap mak bapak... rajin + pandai.. all the good things will come your way as you are very very very much loved by us... by everyone in the family infact...esp Nenek, Tok and Aki... and I'm sure if arwah Wan's here, she couldn't love you enuff infact...

So what's our plan again Ilham?

2-July: Travel to KL without Papa ..for the first time
5-July: Balik

17-July: To KL again..this time all 3 of us!

Can't wait!

..on the other note, last nite we played host to Syed & Jess. I cooked ciken soup, mix fried vege and Uzey cooked telur bungkus-> which Syed tak caya... hehehe.. believe me Syed, and everybody else.. my husband is a GREAT cook! (but I'm even greater heh heh)

Can't wait to go home to spend the rest of Ilham's birthday playing with him...

No comments: